What to expect for your general eye exam
At Optometrists’ Clinic, we offer general eye exams to patients of all ages in Greater Edmonton. Here are some of the most common questions patients have about getting their eyes tested.
1. What can I expect during a complete eye exam?
A complete eye exam is performed to assess and correct your vision and diagnose ocular diseases. It includes a comprehensive vision test to determine your prescription for eyewear, an ocular motility exam to test eye movements and an assessment of your overall eye health. Following the exam, you’ll receive information on your eye health status and advice on the best eyewear options if applicable. On average, the exam takes 20 minutes.
2. What can I expect from a Dilation Exam?
3. What can I expect from a contact lens assessment?
4. How often should I get my eyes tested?
5. Why are regular eye exams important?
6. Why do some people require more frequent eye exams?
7. What are the signs that it’s time for an eye exam?
At Optometrists’ Clinic, our eye doctors provide comprehensive general eye exams to patients of all ages in Edmonton. Contact us to schedule an appointment today.