20/09/2018 0 Comments
Make a Fashion Statement and Improve Your Sight by Choosing the Right Eyewear
Our office carries stylish frames from the hottest designers. Learn how to choose the right style of eyewear for your face today!
Your eyes are one of the first features that people notice when they look at you. They are also one of the most memorable and expressive features on your face, and glasses shouldn’t detract from that. Gone are the days of the thick plastic frames with nondescript style and a “one-size-fits-all” mentality. You can find the hottest eye wear frames or glasses at our Optometrists’ Clinics in the Edmonton area that can take your fashion sense to a whole new level.
Designer Eye Wear Brand Names
In fact, glasses have become one of the hottest new accessories and they now come in a huge variety of styles. You can pick frames created by some of the best designers in the fashion industry—including names like Armani, Dolce & Gabbana, Calvin Klein, Nike, Candies, Gucci, and more. You are only limited by your imagination and your budget.
Choosing the Best Eyeglasses for Your Face Shape
Not all glasses automatically look great on every face. Some people can naturally pull off certain styles, and it’s important to know what to look for in your frames so that they complement your features.
- An oval face means that you are good to go with almost any type of frames. The only types you may want to avoid are super narrow or wire frames and ones that are too gaudy. These can make our face look longer than it needs to be.
- Angular or square faces can benefit from rounded frames that sit high on the nose. This adds the necessary softness and length.
- A round face merits more angular frames. Stay away from smaller or round frames that can blend into your face.
- The triangle shaped face with the widest point being at the forehead works best with smaller wire frames that bring balance to your features.
- Round faces also usually look best with wider frames that add some angles to your features.
We are happy to help you try on frames, or you can find an online app that can show you what different eyewear will look like with your face shape. Just make sure that you’re comfortable and that the lenses don’t detract from your field of vision in any way.
From Modern to Retro: We Carry the Most Popular Eye Wear Styles on the Market
With so many new designs and styles available, many people like to have more than one pair of glasses. They can change frames when they change outfits and enjoy having options. The thick black frames were popular about 2 years ago, but the larger, generic frames are making a huge comeback.
There is also a lot of interest in frames that have jeweled edges or even the cat eyes that were popular in the 60s. The best frames are the ones that you are completely happy with. So, make sure to try on your favorites and get something that you can live with until your next eye appointment. Unless, like many of us, you enjoy having a variety to choose from.
Get Expert Advice and Find the Perfect Pair!
The best way to choose your next pair of glasses is to give us a call at the Optometrist’s Clinic, Inc. to schedule your next visit. We have the latest styles at the best prices, and we love seeing our customers happy. Contact us online today!